Friday 20 April 2018

Time traveller tape: GOD sent man ‘back to 1860’ to fight bloody war

AN ALLEGED time traveller has broken the silence on his “prophetic” journeys through time and space, revealing in a shock confession tape, God himself has sent him back in time to the early years of America’s turbulent history.

SOURCE Daily Express
YouTuber Steve Pursell shared his bizarre confession online in a bid to spread the revelation of his alleged encounter with God.
In the video, Mr Pursell claims to have travelled back in time to the year 1860, where he found himself right in the middle of the bloody US Civil War.
He said: “Hello brothers and sisters, this is your friend Steve Pursell. The date is April 18, 2018.
“Just wanted to share with you a prophetic experience the Lord gave me yesterday. I was feeling particularly lousy and I was wiped out and I was in bed and I was feeling like I was having a horrible heart attack.
“I was in pain and feeling like I was dying frankly, but the Lord came to me so strongly – He often comes to me when in pain and distress and pulls me through – and He took me back in time again.
“It wasn’t as profound as the first time I went back in time. The Lord took me back in time last year and I don’t think I’ve ever done a video on this. I apologise for that.
“But the Lord took me back in time and I was in a Civil War battle in 1860 and I was on the battlefield. I believe I was fighting with the Union and I was hiding behind a fallen tree.”
The YouTuber claims he was armed with “old style” weapons from the era, taking shots at the enemy, reloading behind the tree trunk and generally participating in the chaos.
Time travel confession tape videoGETTY•YOUTUBE
Time traveller confession: This man claims to have been in the US Civil War
Time travel confession tape videoYOUTUBE
Time travel: Steve Pursell claims God sent him back in time to 1860 and 1776
The supposed time travelling experience only lasted a couple of minutes, but Mr Pursell underlined it was an extremely “profound” experience.
I had a sense it was another time travel experience
Steve Pursell
He said: “The Lord had really taken me back in time, I was really there. It wasn’t just a vision of that thing happening.
“It was me experiencing being there and I believe He was showing me that because He’s been giving me stuff about our Civil War here in America that’s happening.”
But the “time traveller’s” adventures did not stop there because God supposedly thrust him back in time once more this week, all the way to the US Revolutionary War of 1776.
However, this time Mr Pursell claims he did not experience the event “quite as much” as he did in the past.
He said: “There was a sense of me being there but it just didn’t seem – of course I was more out of it because my heart felt bad – but it still had that sense of being back in time and being there.
“I was seeing colonial soldiers loading cannons and rifles, and firing, and I was hearing the sounds and the percussion of the guns.
“It seemed as if they were seeing me because they were pointing at me hollering and stuff like that. I had a sense it was another  experience.”
But why has the YouTuber shared his bizarre experiences with the world? Mr Pursell claimed he wants people to openly talk such events.
He said: “Time is just another dimension. Just like you can jump off of a building and travel through the dimension of height.”
And yet there is absolutely no physical evidence at the moment to support the theory humans are capable of travelling backwards into the past.
According to Professor William Hiscock of Montana State University, moving forwards in time is an observable effect of the time-dilation of Special Relativity.
Time travel confession tape videoYOUTUBE
Time travel shock: The YouTuber said he had fought in the US Civil War
Time travel confession tape videoGETTY
Time travel claims: There is no evidence to support claims of time travelling backwards
But moving backwards in time appears to be a complete dead end at our current understanding of physics.
The time travel expert said: “Time travel into the past, which is what people usually mean by time travel, is a much more uncertain proposition.
“There are many solutions to Einstein's equations of General Relativity that allow a person to follow a timeline that would result in her (or him) encountering herself – or her grandmother – at an earlier time.
“The problem is deciding whether these solutions represent situations that could occur in the real universe, or whether they are mere mathematical oddities incompatible with known physics.”

1 comment:

  1. Must admit that I didn't spot this straight away but thanks to a follower the American civil war in our timeline at least happened from 1861 until 1865. If this person landed in the middle of the war in 1860 then he did truly change time.....

    ReplyDelete